Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ouch!

Well I had my surgery the other day, and after spending two days in the hospital i'm finally home. I can't say its a relief though, not yet, something happened during my hospital stay. It was something that was suppose to work out for my better, hopefully it still will. its just going to take a lot of prayer , and a lot more patience. I haven't really been saying much about my surgery, I had a large bone cyst in my humerus bone. This was the second surgery on my arm this summer, my third surgery of the summer, I have a 6" scar down the front of my arm now. yeah it sucks, so forgive my writing style at this moment, i know its kind of messy.

2 comments:

Karlito said...

Well im glad that you r doing ok Post surgery. I hope the recovering process goes smooth for ya. I remember when i broke my wrist i felt like crap, but it got better in time and hopefully time will heal everything for u also

Take care!

HoneyDip127 said...

I'm so glad your doing better Sweetie. I have had surgery on both of my arms in the past so I know what your going through just make sure you use that arm only when necessary and no heavy lifting. You are such a Sweetheart Dherek you are in my prayers. Love ya!!