Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Loving Soul


Today I had to get an ultra-sound done, and then I had to go to the hospital to go get some pre-testing done for a surgery I'm having tomorrow.

Last night I told my friend I had a crush on him, lets just say it didn't go as well as i hoped it would. lol. Oh well, I've moved on. But it did cause me to think of a few things, like whether or not I believe in soul mates. Honestly I don't think I do. Don't get me wrong, I believe there's someone for everyone,but the notion that there's a designated someone and only he will bring me eternal happiness, is just silly to me. I believe that if you want something with someone your going to have to work for it. Of course love shouldn't be forced, but I think its more giving then we allow it to be. Idk...

No comments: