Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friends, ones we can depend on!

I felt like introducing you to the only friends I really have in this wretched city I live in.
Ladies first...




This is my wifey Cari. Cari and I were in this musical we both did my senior year of high school, starring me of course, Cari is the only girl who I allow to get me together on a regular basis. We decided to get married when I go straight in about fifthteen years. Cause who wants to be old and gay???? lol. Right now she's studying at some big design school in Chicago with plans to transfer to Syracuse University on a perfermance arts scholarship she won.
Then there's Ryan aka Ken Kardashian.








I love Ryan like a brother. We meet about a year ago, and every since then we've be unstoppable! lol. Ryan aka Ken is besides him being such a blonde, he's the most like me out of all my friends. Its often rumored that were together, not true.

Mr. Kiry

Kiry and I have known each other for a couple of years but, until recently I didn't really consider him a friend. He's a good kid, he always seems to have bad break-ups though. Umm, the only thing I can really say about Kiry is he's one of only people here that can dress. For someone who has lived here all of his life, his style falls outside of the typical.






And then there's my "trade" best friend Joe...




This picture makes me laugh....

To the untrained eye he gives "boy" and for the most part

he is but, Joe is a cunt lol j/k. He gives the boys what they want I guess. I tell him this all the time but, I don't see it.

lol Joe and I have been friends since 9th grade when we failed Mr. Rotondo's Math class, I mean everyone else was doing it. That's seven years though. He's the one friend I know I can always count on no matter what. I've told my deepest darkest secrets, and someone tells me his lol.

I have other friends here but, none that have been consistant as these four.
Next time I'll do the national friends list! lol



















No comments: