Monday, October 27, 2008

Can I borrow some motivation?

What is going on with me lately? I just haven't really been motivated to do anything. It's getting to the point where I have to force myself out of bed in the morning to go to school. Its really sad for me to say this, but I feel like if I had someone to wake up to, it wouldn't be so difficult. My interest have been "sparked" a few times by a few individuals this past week. I promised myself I wouldn't pursue any of them though. I'm trying to get myself out of the habit of chasing everything I see. One of my finer qualities I believe, but it hasn't always(never) worked out for me in the dating arena. Celibacy is a bitch btw, thanks for asking.
About a month or so ago, I decided to grow my hair out. Right now its really curly and cute. I actually got a compliment on it today.

Hmm, lets see what else.

These past two days all I've been eating is trail mix(monster mix of course) and water. I'm definitely eating a big breakfast tomorrow morning.

Ugh, I have no life. Honestly guys, I sit at this computer all damn day.
Well I'm off to go get my "one a day" in and hit the sack. lmao, laters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll give you a cup of my motivation.

at the moment, it is called "savage inequalities" by Jonathan Kozol