Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smiles and rainclouds.

I'm not sure what the truth is anymore. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad, tired or energized, lonely or content. I've gotten to a place where my mood is relatively stagnant. The high of my day is probably some random video on YouTube, or some shade thrown in the forums on bgc (sigh). But I'm not sad, I love who I am. I'm a beautiful person, both inside and out. I'm very open with people, I'm trusting and trustworthy I know my worth blah blah blah. It's just I'm ready to give that to someone, I'm ready to meet that person, that man.

I sorta feel like I've found him. He's someone I've known for a little while. We became friends when my ex and I were going through our little drama. He's always been a good supportive friend. The gagger this time is he's the one who's actually pursuing me. It's kind of weird, because I'm not use to that. Well, I'm not use to being pursued by someone I'm actually attracted to. It's new, It makes me giggle, I feel my cunt with this one. lol.

Aww, that put a smile on my face.

Wow, I just realized I have something to wake up for tomorrow.
Omg I haven't "touched" myself in two days. I must be sick....

1 comment:

Noble P said...

oOo looks like somebody got their wish. best of luck with this one