Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who am I

Have you ever gotten to a place that was so deeply hidden that you didn't know who you were anymore? These past 5 months have been really hard on my mentality. I've been dealing with some betrayal, a little confusion. Some heartbreak, and anger. I use to be so full of life and energy. I use to want to dance endlessly, now you'd be lucky to even see me at a club or party. I want to regain my zeal for life, but how do I do that? How do I pick up where I left off, If I can't even remember where that was? It's time I do some deep soul searching, but I am deadly afraid of what I might find.

2 comments:

Noble P said...

its times like these where i must gay it forward and talk about "Flip that Shit"

The concept was passed onto me by Miss Ronnie and it essentially is taking the bad thats going on and flipping it and making it positive. Because under every pile of shit theres some magic mushrooms and you've got to flip that shit to get to it.

EXAMPLE: you mention hearthbreak, yes hes gone and you probably had deep feelings for him but FLIP THAT SHIT!!! you dont have to buy shit for him anymore! thats extra money in yo pocket to go get some taco bell!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to give you my CURRENT favorite quote - I'm not trying to be insensitive, but it's helped me "cope" with the "break up" of the last guy I've dated - since it seems like this is more or less about some guy who left you and now you've forgotten who you are.

the quote is:

"if someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it!"